We are an Australian owned business and every Alex Zanda chair is proudly designed and crafted in Australia by Australians
The Alex Zanda Difference
Optimal comfort is achieved without the use of conventional foam padding and only three simple adjustments are needed for correct postural fit.
For more detailed information and specifications:
NEWS AND EVENTS
News Update Sydney, Wednesday 8th June 2016 Panther Engineering now has a CAGE code and will be able to get on the GSA Schedules Just a few months after announcing the acquisition of Panther Engineering in the USA, Alex Morcos, CEO of UES International reveals the group’s strategy moving forward. Panther Engineering, a division of […]
- “Since having the Alex Zanda chairs in my practice I personally have found them very comfortable and my staff has had nothing but great things to say. It is vitally important to keep proper spinal alignment in all situations, especially while sitting, and the Alex Zanda chairs help in keeping that proper alignment. I find the chairs to exceed all my expectations.”
Andrew Williamson Chiropractic
- “Since my accident I have not been able to sit comfortably for long periods of time.“This is the first chair I can sit happily in for hours.”
- “The Woodstock rocking chair is a real find.Not only does it look great, with its stylish, minimalist form, it is also sublimely comfortable.I found the curved back and well-positioned armrests provided real support, and the rocking function is very relaxing, especially when teamed with the matching ottoman.”
- “I have had a lower back problem for a long time and over the years have gone through a number of different types of chairs, trying to find something suitable as I sit all day long in an office. After trying out the Sirocco chair from UES I found it to be very supportive, especially for my lower back – gone is my pillow forever. It also looks great and the construction is very sturdy.”
Luisa Galea National - Truck Spares Pty Ltd
- "The singular form of the backrest and seatpan has been manufactured by tensioning an elastomeric membrane over a moulded aluminium frame that mimics the form of the human spinal profile. The membrane provides excellent heat transference, support and pressure distribution. The pronounced lumbar support provides excellent support to the lumbar spine and the generous proportions of the backrests in all the models mean that it provides excellent surface area of support for a large proportion of the population. Potential clients benefit from the chairs modular design and ‘form follows function’ theme which is consistent through the whole modular range maintaining the same consistent aesthetic image and multiple usage to various work settings.”
Matt BakerBSc (HONS) MCSP PG Dip Erg
- “Due to pain from injuries sustained in a car accident I had been unable to find any office chair or home chair which I could sit comfortably in for more than a few minutes at a time, before having to get up and move around with restless leg syndrome or lie down in pain.
- “On a personal note, I want to take this opportunity to say WOW… what a fantastic chair. Over the last 7 years, I have owned just about every office chair you can imagine, from standard through to ergonomic designs, in all my time, I have never found a chair that is so comfortable. As someone who has had severe back pain for over 7 years, along with neurosurgery at L4 / L5 levels with laminectomy and rhizolisys, I cannot fault this chair. Working pre-dominantly in office environments, it ensures that I am seated correctly. My biggest concern was the fact that I am 194cm and weigh in at 133kgs, most chairs were either uncomfortable, or did not last very long, while your chair is not only supporting my weight, but is also handling my height with ease. I just wish you guys designed couches so I can sit just as comfortably in my lounge room when I get home after work as I do in my office.”